Here are the upcoming events for KCS:
Monday, Sept. 14th- All students return to school
Wednesday, Sept. 16th- Kerrobert Minor Hockey Registration Night starting at 6:00pm
Thursday, Sept. 17th- early dismissal at 2:15pm
- All students should've received a Student Verification Form that needs to be returned to the office asap. It's very important we have updated phone numbers and emergency contacts etc
- All Rural Students should've received a Billet Form that also needs to be return to the office asap
- School Fees invoices were attached to these packages. Any outstanding school fees from previous years were included. You can etransfer school fees to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the password: rebels. Cheque/cash is also accepted. If you need to make payment arrangements just let the office know. All fees are due by October 15th, 2020
- Edbsy is our new attendance/grade book system. Parents should've received an email with an invitation to sign up. Please make sure to sign up asap. This website/App allows you to mark your student absent without having to call the office. If you haven't received an email, please let me know and I can resend the information.
- Self Declaration Forms- Please read over the information and if you would like to declare your child, please fill out and form and return to the school office. Self-Declaration Form.pdf
- Girl Guides Information-
- Kerrobert Minor Hockey Registration Form - 2020 Registraiton form.pdf. Please check out the Kerrobert Minor Hockey website for Registration Night Information http://www.kerrobertminorhockey.com/homepage-news/registration-night-sept-16-2020/
- We are missing a number of textbooks. Please return all textbooks and books that are owned by the school asap.
Thanks to everyone for making our first week back at school a great success!